The TDS-1000 Kit, which typically takes less than two hours to install, provides these benefits:
• You’ll use less detergent in your cleaning because of the reduction of minerals in the water, plus your wash water will clean better;
• Fewer minerals in the water will mean less spotting to the equipment or vehicles being washed with recycled water;
• There will be less risk of damage to your pressure washer due to the nature of mineral build up in wash water;
• You won’t have to descale your hot water pressure washer heating coil as often;
• Your wash water quality will be consistently higher minimizing the need for maintenance; and
• There will be fewer unpleasant odor problems.
￼HOW THE TDS-1000 KIT WORKS.
The TDS-1000 concept is not new. For years, manufacturers of fish tanks, pools and even ponds have recommended replacing up to 20%-30% of the water monthly.
The TDS-1000 accomplishes that automatically with a timer that activates a pump to discharge a metered amount of water from the system during the evening or non-working hours. [Discharged water may be sent to the sanitary sewer or to a tank for disposal; or an evaporator can provide on-site disposal.]
When needed, the Water Maze wash-water recycling system then opens a valve to replenish the discharged water with fresh water.