THE CUDA 2840…
is a rugged, high-capacity Cuda Automatic Parts Washer that uses pressurized hot water and specialized industrial
detergents to safely blast away dirt, grease and grime while you’re doing more productive work. Some features include the following:
- Door safety switch protects operator from hot water spray if roll-in door is opened.
- Control panel (all models) includes low-water indicator light, oil skimmer, heater & wash-cycle timers and turntable ON/OFF switch.
- Retractable intermediate spray arm rotates down to clean small parts with or without the double-basket option.
- Recessed entry allows easy access to the entire wash area and minimizes stooping and lifting when loading heavy, awkward parts.
- Removable debris screen (standard all models) prevents small particles and loose parts from entering the cleaning solution, ensuring blockage-free spray-nozzle operation.
- Built-in oil skimmer (standard all models) and optional oil drain container removes & collects oil from cleaning solution in sump.
- Optional dedicated sump (all models) is part of the Deluxe Kit and is completely independent of the main sump so it can be filled with any type of cleaning solution.
Along with the many built in features available on the 2840 line of quality parts washers from Cuda, take note of the additional field installed options.
- Optional two-tier turntable adds second turntable for greater parts washing capacity.
- Optional drop-in parts tree (part of preferred option package in all models) slips i nto recessed pocket in center of turntable. Preferred option package also includes small parts basket, containment ring and oil drain container.
- Optional Deluxe Kit (all models) includes a fold-down detail tray, a detail brush that aids in cleaning those delicate or lightly soiled parts and a pneumatic power brush for those pieces that need cleaning attention. A dedicated sump also is part of the optional Deluxe Kit.